Often we are confused about what dinner we want. So the choice falls again on junk food, roadside culinary, or other unhealthy foods. When we want to cook ourselves to get a healthier menu, we are often stuck lazy because it is complicated and takes a lot of time.
for parents who have a myriad of activities, it is certainly difficult or even rare to make their own home cooking. Most parents will serve fast food for children at dinner. This habit if done continuously is not good for children’s health.
children need foods that are rich in nutrients to support their development and growth. So, you cannot arbitrarily choose food for children. It is recommended not to provide food to children, such as sausages, nuggets, or instant noodles that are easy to make but only have a little nutritional content.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Easy Weeknight Quick Easy Dinner Ideas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or to taste
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (8 ouncpackage shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 (5 ouncpackage garlic croutons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat the bottom of a 9×13 inch casserole dish with olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic and hot red pepper flakes.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in bottom of the dish, and pour marinara sauce over chicken. Sprinkle basil over marinara sauce, and top with half the mozzarella cheese, followed by half the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on the croutons, then top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese and croutons are golden brown and the chicken is no longer pink inside, about 35 minutes to an hour, depending on the shape and thickness of your chicken breasts. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a chicken breast should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).