Edible Egg-less Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe
This Edible Egg-less Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe is perfect for cookies lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla based upon feedback, you may want to reduce this amount. I like a prominent vanilla flavor but feel free to adjust
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips Ghirardelli is my fave
With your mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar. Add in vanilla and salt, mix.
Add in flour. The mixture is going to be crumbly at this point.
Add in 2 tablespoons of milk and mix. Now the dough will look like the cookie dough you’re used to seeing.
Fold in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Freeze for up to three months.
UPDATE: It was brought to my attention that there is a small risk you can still get sick from eating raw flour. Please consume at your own risk.