Extreme Chocolate Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This Extreme Chocolate Cake is perfect for Chocolate Lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- 2cups white sugar
- 1 3/4cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2teaspoons baking powder
- 1teaspoon salt2 eggs
- 1cup milk
- 1/2cup vegetable oil
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1cup boiling water
- 3/4cup butter
- 1 1/2cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 1/3cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2/3cup milk
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9 inch cake pans.
- Use the first set of ingredients to make the cake. In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, mix for 3 minutes with an electric mixer. Stir in the boiling water by hand. Pour evenly into the two prepared pans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, use the second set of ingredients. Cream butter until light and fluffy. Stir in the cocoa and confectioners’ sugar alternately with the milk and vanilla. Beat to a spreading consistency.
- Split the layers of cooled cake horizontally, cover the top of each layer with frosting, then stack them onto a serving plate. Frost the outside of the cake.
Get More Informations Please Visit The source www.allrecipes.com