For you pasta lovers, one of the processed pasta from Italy is a menu that you must try. The delicious variety of pasta sauce and easy cooking methods make spaghetti the most popular pasta. There are some practical spaghetti recipes that you can create yourself at home.
When it comes to pasta, Italy is unparalleled without a doubt. As the world’s largest producer and consumer – about twenty-five kilos per person every year, Tunisia is unexpectedly followed – Italy may be the only person who likes to eat pasta more than once every day.
Italian cuisine is perhaps the most varied in the world with each region having many specialties, including pasta.
Italians know best about pasta and there’s a reason for that. From the smooth and carbonaras cacio e pepe thick to perfect the best bolognese, try this Italian pasta recipe for a bowl full of heavenly carbohydrates.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hopefully you are inspired.
Famous Italian Pastas Recipes
- 1 (16 ouncpackage rotini pasta
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red onion diced
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, Italian salad dressing, Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and red onion. Mix well and serve chilled or at room temperature.