Fat Head Pizza Crust Recipe (Finally a Low Carb Pizza I LOVE!)
- 3/4 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 and 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Desired pizza toppings (tomato paste or sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers, etc.)
Combine almond flour and mozzarella cheese in a microwave safe bowl. Add in cream cheese and cook for one minute. Stir, and cook for additional 30 seconds in microwave.
Mix in egg, salt, and Italian seasoning, and stir.
Shape dough into a ball and place between two pieces of parchment paper.
Use a rolling pin on top of parchment paper to roll dough in a circular shape. (Mine was more of an oval.)
Remove the top parchment paper and slide dough onto a baking sheet or pizza stone. Bake at 425 degrees in the oven for 12-14 minutes until slightly browned.
Add any desired pizza toppings and sauce you’d like to the top of the crust. (Keep in mind, if using raw meat you’d want to cook it first before putting on pizza.) Continue cooking in oven for 5 minutes until cheese melts.