Got a cold? Then you need to try this Flu Fighter Chicken Noodle Soup! It’s packed with healthy ingredients and it’s absolutely delicious!
This soup is so healthy, bold, and flavorful I could truly be content eating a heaping bowl for lunch every single day. To be honest, most Winter afternoons, I do. It’s a great way to get my daily dose of meat and veggies and comfort in one convenient, cozy bowl.
Best Flu Fighter Chicken Noodle Soup
1 hr 30 mins
This Flu Fighter Chicken Noodle Soup is perfect for soup lover . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
For the chicken:
- 1pound skinless boneless chicken breast tenders
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4teaspoon salt
- 3/4teaspoon ground black pepper
For the soup:
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 3large carrots peeled and diced
- 3stalks celery diced
- 1very large onion finely diced
- 8cloves garlic minced
- Big pinch of salt
- 32ounces of chicken stock or chicken bone broth
- 4cups water
- 1bay leaf
- 2cups noodles of your choice I suggest using a smaller noodle like elbows or egg noodles
- Juice of 1 lemonplus more for serving
- 1/4cup to 1/2 cup fresh dill chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Place chicken tenders in a large baking dish lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of oil and sprinkle with spices. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, flipping the chicken at the half way point. Once cooked, pull into small chunks using two forks.
- While the chicken is roasting, prepare the soup.
get full instructions bakerbynature.com