Gingerbread Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Buttercream
This Gingerbread Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Buttercream is perfect for Cheese Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¾ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 16 tablespoons sticks Land O Lakes® European Style Salted Butter softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar light or dark
- 1 1/3 cups molasses
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- gingerbread men/women gold sprinkles + rosemary for decoration (optional)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 20 tablespoons sticks Land O Lakes® European Style Salted Butter softened
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- gingerbread cookies for decorating
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease three 8-inch round cake pans. Line with parchment paper, grease with butter or cooking spray.
In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Thoroughly whisk to combine. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine the hot water and baking soda.