with ingredients that are easily available and the process makes it easy, it must be very interesting to try it immediately.
This Gingerbread Latte Cupcakes is perfect for cupcakes lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 and 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 stick 4 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1/2 cup unsulphured molasses
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg plus 2 egg yolks at room temperature
- 1 8 ounce block full-fat cream cheese, very soft
- 1 stick 4 ounces unsalted butter, very soft
- 3 and 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar more if needed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a muffin tin with paper liners; set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the melted butter, fresh grated ginger, and hot coffee on low speed. Add in the molasses and brown sugar and beat smooth. Add the egg and yolks and beat for 30 seconds. Add in the flour mixture slowly, beating on low speed just until combined. Spoon batter into prepared cupcake liners, filling each cup about 3/4 full (the batter rises quite a bit as they bake). Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before carefully transferring the cupcakes to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Get full Instructions bakerbynature.com
#cupcakes christmas#cupcakes christmas decorations#cupcakes christmas easy#cupcakes christmas ideas#cupcakes christmas tree