Eggs are an excellent source of protein, fat-soluble vitamins, essential fatty acids, and a wide range of minerals like iron, calcium, manganese, and selenium. And before you go and let your yolk go down the drain, remember that the majority of these nutrients are concentrated in that little yellow center.
This Gluten Free Avocado Egg Salad (no mayo) is perfect for salad lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1/2 of a large avocado
- 3 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 1 teaspoon country dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt not pictured
- 1 scant tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped (not pictured)
In a medium bowl, mash the avocado well.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Serve on your favorite bread, in a wrap, or on top of a bed of lettuce.
get more informations happyhealthymama.com