- 2 kilos lean floor beef
- half of teaspoon pro salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 slices American cheese
- 2 huge heads iceburg or romaine lettuce, rinsed then dried
- 2 tomatoes, sliced skinny
- small crimson onion, sliced thin
- 1/four cup mild mayo
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon dill pickle have fun with
- dash of salt and pepper
- Heat a grill or skillet on medium warmth.
- In a massive bowl, blend together ground pork, seasoned salt, pepper and oregano.
- Divide aggregate into 6 sections then roll each into a ball. Press each ball down flat to form a patty.
- Place patties on grill/pan and cook for approximately four mins on every aspect or until cooked on your liking. (If the use of a skillet, best prepare dinner three at a time to keep away from over-crowding.)
- Place a slice of cheese on every cooked burger. Place each burger on a massive piece of lettuce. Top with unfold (see recipe under), one slice tomato, purple onion and something else you like. Wrap the lettuce up over the pinnacle and serve. Enjoy!
- Spread: In a small bowl blend together all the unfold elements. Refrigerate till geared up to apply.