fish tacos weren’t really a part of my Mexican family’s diet. Sure, we ate fish, but my parents usually just pan-fried it and served it with a side of rice and sautéed veggies. It wasn’t until I went to college and started looking at recipes online that I realized how beloved fish tacos were by many.
These fish tacos with chipotle lime crema are SO EASY to make, I promise you they’ll become a part of your regular recipe rotation once you try them. The chipotle lime crema made with greek yogurt and lime juice is light and bright yet satisfies that desire for creaminess at the same time, making this recipe perfect for those who are looking to cut back on the super indulgent foods that seem to be everywhere this time of year.
Gluten Free Fish Tacos With Chipotle Lime Crema
This Gluten Free Fish Tacos With Chipotle Lime Crema is perfect for tacos lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
FOR THE FISH
- 1teaspoon cumin powder
- 1teaspoon onion powder
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1pound white fish about 3 or 4 fillets (I used cod)
- 1tablespoon coconut oil
- 12corn tortillas
FOR THE CHIPOTLE-LIME CREMA
- 1/2cup Greek yogurt
- 1chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2teaspoon coarse sea salt
FOR THE FISH
- In a small bowl, mix together the cumin, onion and garlic powder. Sprinkle both sides of each fish fillet evenly with the seasoning.
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium-high heat until HOT.
- Lay fish fillets in pan and cook for 5 minutes without turning.
- After 5 minutes, flip fish and cook on the other side for about 2 minutes, or until fish begins to flake.
get full instructions www.isabeleats.com/