- 1 lb ground fowl
- 3 T Chili Powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ medium onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 T avocado oil
- 12 6 inch corn tortillas
- ¾ cup shredded pepper jack
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with foil, grease with oil or cooking spray
- Shred Zucchini the use of the big holes of a container grater, squeeze dry in a clean kitchen towel (ought to have 2 cups.)
- Heat oil in a big skillet over medium-high warmness. Add zucchini, ground chicken, chili powder, onions, cumin and salt. To pan and cook dinner, stirring till the chicken is cooked through 8-10 minutes.
- Spread tortillas out on a baking sheet in overlapping rows. Bake until hot, approximately 2 minutes, transfer to a plate and cowl.
- Line the baking sheet with foil or parchment paper (for simpler easy up) and coat with cooking spray. Place 6 tortillas on a smooth slicing board or more pan. Working quick, spread a generous ¼ cup chicken aggregate along the lowest third of a tortilla, sprinkle with about 1T cheese and tightly roll into a cigar form.
- Generously coat the pinnacle and facets of taquitos with cooking spray. Sprinkle the top with salt, liberally. Bake the taquitos till browned and crispy, 14 to 18 minutes.
- Serve with spicy guacamole!
- sub the chili powder and cumin for chili powder mixture in case you need