This dish is one that I haven’t had since I was eating at Italian restaurants regularly, and with January whole30 in full swing, I decided to remake this classic to be whole30, AIP, and paleo. No flour, and no alcohol!
Gluten Free,Paleo,Whole30 Chicken Marsala
This Gluten Free,Paleo,Whole30 Chicken Marsala is perfect for chicken lover . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- 3-4tbsp olive oil substitute avocado oil
- 1lb chicken cutlets
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1/4tsp black pepper omit for AIP
- 1/4cup arrowroot starch
- 3cloves garlic minced
- 2cups baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1cup chicken broth
- 2tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1tbsp parsley chopped
- Using a large deep pan, heat 3 tbsp of oil on medium heat.
- Add the salt and pepper to the chicken cutlets on both sides and dredge in arrowroot starch until fully coated.
- Drop the chicken cutlets into the hot oil and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until crispy and internal temperature reads 165 F. Set the chicken aside.
get full instructions unboundwellness.com