Gluten-Free Taco Pie
This Gluten-Free Taco Pie is perfect for taco lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 lb lean at least 80% ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package 1 oz gluten-free taco seasoning mix
- 1 can 4.5 oz gluten-free chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese 3 oz
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce if desired
- Salsa if desired
- Gluten-free sour cream if desired
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in seasoning mix. Spoon into pie plate. Top with chiles.
In small bowl, stir eggs, milk and Bisquick mix until blended. Pour into pie plate.
Bake about 25 minutes. Top with cheese and tomato; bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with lettuce, salsa and sour cream.
get informations please visit the source www.bettycrocker.com