The Best Greek Cucumber Subs
This The Best Greek Cucumber Subs is perfect for cucumber Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 Persian cucumbers
- 1/2 c. hummus
- 4 deli-style slices turkey
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 4 cherry tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. pitted kalamata olives halved
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Large pinch dried oregano
- Kosher salt
Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and discard.
Spread hummus on the bottom and top “bun” of the cucumbers. Top the bottom “bun” with turkey, mozzarella, and tomatoes. Sprinkle the top “bun” with feta and olives.
In a small bowl, whisk olive oil with lemon juice and oregano. Drizzle on the cucumber halves. Sandwich with the top cucumber “bun” and serve.