Skip to content
- 1 tuna steak (ahí or yellowfin)
- 1 tsp freshly minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- half of cup chopped cilantro
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 Tbs. More-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbs. Soy sauce
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 cups spinach
- juice of one lime, plus the zest
- 1 tsp sugar
- Season each facets of the tuna with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 Tbs. Oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, zest and sugar. Add the fish and marinate for at the least 2 hours inside the refrigerator.
- In a small skillet heat the closing Tbs of oil. Add the spinach and wilt barely. Toss in a teeny pinch of salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set apart.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and grill (or sear) for 2 mins on every facet. Keep it uncommon within the middle. PLEASE!
- Pour the last marinade into a small saucepan and reduce till it will become thick, 2 minutes.
- Top the wilted spinach with the grilled fish, accompanied by using the sliced avocado and a pleasant drizzle of the reduction.
- Dear goodness me.