- 4 large Potatoes scrubbed and cut into chunk sized portions (we hold the potato skins on)
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/four c. Sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch blend (dry)
Optional Topping Ideas:
- your favourite cheese
- After potatoes are washed and reduce, combine the elements for the ranch mix.
- Use just enough of the mixture to very well coat the potatoes and stir together in a massive bowl.
- Spoon potatoes out onto man or woman aluminum foil squares and sprinkle with favored toppings. We did cheddar and bacon for one, and gorgonzola cheese and bacon for the other.
- Wrap the potatoes up inside the foil so they’re completely blanketed. We normally wrap every one in pieces of foil.
- Bake, grill, or prepare dinner in a hearth pit. It is ready to eat whilst you peel back a number of the foil and potatoes are fork smooth and ruin aside easily.