- eight oz white button mushrooms, slice in half
- 1 small purple onion, more or less chopped
- 1 small summer season squash, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/four cup
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/eight cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2-3 cups white rice, cooked
- Creamy Buffalo Dressing
- 1 cup simple greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- three-5 Tablespoons
- hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- half teaspoon onion powder
- Pickled Red Cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup
- apple cider vinegar
- In a plastic bag add mushrooms, onion, summer season squash, zucchini, olive oil, buffalo sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder. Marinate within the juices at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium warmness.
- Spoon mixture directly to foil. Fold foil over vegetables so the edges meet. Seal edges.
- Cover and grill packet 20 mins, turning packet over after 5 mins.
- In a small bowl blend collectively yogurt, milk, warm sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- In some other small bowl upload pink cabbage and apple cider vinegar collectively. Let sit as a minimum 15 minutes earlier than serving.
- Build buddha bowl by means of adding desired quantity of rice, cooked vegetables, pickled pink cabbage and creamy buffalo dressing.
Notes: Oven Baking Directions: Preheat oven to 350 ranges F, Bake for 20 mins. Broil on excessive three-5 minutes.
Source : https://www.veggiebalance.com/grilled-summer-vegetables-marinated/