My family and I love ground chicken recipes with this pasta and serve it with salads thrown. It’s very easy, just throw everything into one pan and the pasta is cooked perfectly.
Pasta is indeed one of the foods that are not only delicious and appetizing. pasta, also has become one of the foods that can be processed into a variety of dishes. pasta itself is an Italian specialty that is loved by many people around the world. Because the method of making pasta is quite easy and requires a short time.
this is a fast and easy, complete flavorful dish with no added clutter.
For this recipe, you need ground chicken (you can also replace ground turkey, beef or pork), EVOO, garlic, mushrooms, onions, basil, roasted roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, pasta (whatever type you like, I have Rigatoni at home) and grated Pecorino Romano cheese.
I will give you a simple pasta making recipe at home. As well as some sample images, I hope you are inspired.
Ground Chicken Recipes With Pasta
- 1/4 c. Diced Red Onion
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Basil chopped
- 1- 14 oz. can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 2 c. Low Sodium Chicken Broth1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Ground Chicken
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 8 oz. Sliced Mushrooms
- 8 oz. Dry Pasta I used Rigatoni
- 1/4 c. Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Brown your ground chicken by heating the oil in a large skillet and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Next, add your garlic, sliced mushrooms, diced onion and chopped fresh basil and sauté until the vegetables start to soften.
- Add the fire roasted tomatoes (including the juice), chicken broth and your favorite pasta (approximately half a box if you’re eyeballing it).
- Finally, Cover the skillet with the lid and reduce the heat to medium. Cook 15-20 minutes until the pasta absorbs the liquid and is al dente. (Cooking times may vary depending on the size pasta you use. With Rigatoni, it took 20 minutes, whereas if you use macaroni, it may only take 10-12 minutes.)Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and serve.