Potatoes Cheese :
- 500 g small potatoes, peeled/unpeeled, washed
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (as much as you like)
Butter mixture :
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1tsp dried parsley
- (alternative : garlic or chopped scallions)
- Stir well, to smeared the potatoes.
- Slice potatoes but not cut through, use a spoon as guide for easier cutting.
- Put potatoes in oven-proof pan/dish, smeared with butter mixture evenly.
- Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 30 minutes first, take out from oven to smeared again with the remaining butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese on top.
- Continue baking for 30 – 40 minutes until crisp outside, cooked and soft inside.
- If you like crispier, stay longer in the oven until really crispy and brown.
- Serve warm as side dish or appetizer or snack.