- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pounds carrots, Pick the fattest carrots you can discover.
- 1/4 cup olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 levels F. Line several large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Trim the carrot tops off. Starting at the thick cease slice the carrots paper-thin on the prejudice to create elongated slices. You can do this with a chefs knife, however it’s better to use a mandolin slicer at the smallest putting. When you get all the way down to the skinny give up, forestall and shop them to use in soup or salad.
- Place the carrot slices in a big bowl and upload the oil, salt, cumin, and cinnamon. Toss nicely to thoroughly coat. Then lay the slices in a unmarried layer on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 mins, until the rims begin to curl up and flip crisp. Then turn all of the chips over and bake some other 5-8 mins to crisp the bottoms. Once cool, store in an airtight field for up to 2 weeks.
- NOTE: To keep away from flipping the chips, you could bake the chips at 325 levels F for approximately half-hour. However they’re prettier whilst baked at high warmth.
- Source : https://www.aspicyperspective.com/healthy-baked-carrot-chips/