- 44 oz sparkling or frozen skinless white firm-fleshed fish fillets, such as tilapia, catfish, sole, flounder, or cod
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped seeded clean jalapeno chile pepper*
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped sparkling cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 half of teaspoons ground ancho chile pepper or chili powder
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 2/three cups frozen whole kernel roasted or ordinary corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Lime wedges and/or additional jalapeno slices (optionally available)
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry. Measure thickness of fish. In a bowl stir together lime juice, ancho chile pepper, and salt. Brush lime aggregate lightly over both facets of fish fillets.
- In a further-big nonstick skillet warmth 2 tsp. Of the oil over medium-excessive warmth. Add fish; cook dinner 4 to six mins in keeping with 1/2-inch thickness or until fish flakes effortlessly, turning as soon as. Remove fish from skillet. Cover and keep heat.
- In the identical skillet warmth the final 1 tsp. Oil. Add the following four substances (thru garlic); cook about 2 minutes or until greens are heated and are just starting to melt, stirring on occasion. Remove from heat.
- Divide corn aggregate among plates. Top with fish and sprinkle with cilantro. If favored, serve with lime wedges and/or extra jalapeno slices.