The best ever flourless + healthy chocolate chip cookies. These cookies have no butter, white flour, or refined white sugar. They are bursting with flavor and sure to be your new favorite healthy “indulgence.”
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar lightly packed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups oat flour regular oats blended in a blender
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Optional: coarse sea salt
- Take regular old fashioned oats or quick oats and blend them until they resemble a flour or powder in a blender or food processor.
- Combine the vanilla extract, large egg, and brown sugar in a bowl. Melt the coconut oil and let it cool slightly before adding to the bowl. Beat everything together until just combined.
- Stir in the oat flour (measured after blending NOT before), baking soda, cinnamon (scale this amount to taste preferences), and salt.
- Stir until just combined and then fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- get full instructions https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/best-ever-healthy-chocolate-chip-cookies/