- four Apples, cored and sliced 1/8” thick (I used McIntosh)
- 1-2 tsp . Ground Cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp . Granulated Sugar, if wished
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 200 stages fahrenheit.
- Add the sliced apples to a huge bowl; then coat the apples with the cinnamon and/or sugar.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and line the apples flat at the pan. You can also need to use pans so that they’re not overlapping.
- Bake 2-three hours until the chips are dry but nonetheless tender. Allow to chill completely before placing them in an air tight container for as much as 4 days (if they ultimate that long!).
- *Depending on the thickness of your slices, these apple chips will be on the softer aspect