- 1 C rolled oats, ground in food processor (gluten loose if vital)
- 1/2 C unsweetened coco powder
- 2 mashed bananas
- half C apple sauce
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powder
- half t baking soda
- half of t salt
- 1 egg
- 1/four C honey
- 2 T greek yogurt
- 1/4 C mini chocolate chips (gluten unfastened if necessary)
- powdered sugar for topping (elective)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grind oats in food processor. Add oats, coco powder, baking soda and powder, and salt to a bowl and blend properly.
- Add the closing elements besides chocolate chips to you mixer and blend on medium and 1-2 mins. Add in dry components and blend simply till blended. Add in chocolate chips and blend to include.
- Grease an 8×8 pan and pour in batter. Bake approximately 45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and sprinkle powdered sugar on pinnacle in case you want.
Macros: Calories 142; Fat three; Carb 27; Protein 3
Serving size 1/nine of pan