vegetarian diets are still permitted to consume other processed animal products, such as dairy products, eggs, and honey. This is different from a vegan diet that does not eat meat or foods prepared from meat products.
today many people choose to live healthy by maintaining a diet or a vegetarian diet. This one diet is said to be good for the body, starting from being able to maintain heart and liver health, reducing the risk of diabetes and cancer, to make your skin youthful.
Food menu A vegan diet is usually filled with high fiber, low in saturated fat and cholesterol free when compared to other traditional diets. High fiber in this diet can help you feel full for a long time after eating, and can help you eat less. Intake of fiber greater than 50 grams per day of eating can help reduce blood glucose levels.
Below is the Sayya Berika sample recipes for a vegetarian diet and a few pictures, hopefully you are inspired.
Healthy & Easy Recipes for a Vegetarian Diet
- 1½ cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus 2 teaspoons divided
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 4½ cups very thinly sliced cabbage about ¼ medium head
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 medium poblano pepper chopped
- 1 15- ounce can black beans rinsed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until the water is absorbed, about 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork and stir in cumin. Partially cover and set aside. Meanwhile, whisk 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add cabbage and onion; toss to coat. Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add poblano and cook, stirring, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in beans and chili powder; cook, stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes more. Remove from heat. To serve, layer in each bowl: ¾ cup quinoa, ½ cup bean mixture and ¼ cup cheese. Top each portion with ¾ cup cabbage salad and 2 tablespoons salsa.