- 2 cups granola
- 2 ½ cups Greek yogurt (We used 4 unmarried-serving cups for special flavors!)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- four tablespoons honey
- Strawberries, for garnish
- Blueberries, for garnish
- Dark chocolate chunks, for garnish
- 1Heat peanut butter and honey in microwave for approximately 30 seconds, or till melted. In a medium sized bowl, pour melted peanut butter and honey over granola and stir to mix.
- Spoon granola combo gently into 12 protected muffin cups, urgent firmly into the lowest.
- Top each cup with approximately 1.5 oz (or 1/3 of a unmarried-serving subject) of yogurt.
- Top each cup with strawberries, blueberries and darkish chocolate chunks.
- Cover tightly with foil and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Keep frozen and allow to thaw for a couple of minutes before consuming. Wrap for my part in foil for an easy on-the-move snack.