FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, finely diced
- 3 massive handfuls of spinach
- 1 24 ouncesjar organic marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of sea salt
FOR THE SWEET POTATO CHEESE
- 1.Five cups whole milk ricotta
- 1.5 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 15 ozcan candy potato puree (~1.Five cups)
- 1 tablespoon sparkling rosemary, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- First, preheat oven to 375ºF and spray a baking dish or cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prep 12 lasagna noodles by means of following the guidelines at the box. Set apart.
- Prep candy potato cheese via mixing together entire milk ricotta, cottage cheese, candy potato puree, and rosemary. Set apart.
- Prep sauce with the aid of heating olive oil in a skillet. Then, add in onion and sauté for about five mins or till almost translucent. Add spinach and sauté for an extra 2ish mins until it has cooked down. Add marinara sauce and spice and allow simmer for two-3 more minutes on low.
- Prepare lasagna dish by way of layering noodles, cheese, and sauce. You have to end with a layer of noodles on the top.
- Bake at 375ºF for 25 mins Then, sprinkle on mozzarella cheese and bake for a further five-10 mins.