- 1 massive head of broccoli sliced into 1-inch thick steaks
- 1 half of tablespoons ranch seasoning from Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Packet
- half of lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 levels.
- Add sliced broccoli to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with ranch seasoning, lemon juice and olive oil, then toss lightly.
- Roast for 16 minutes, sprinkle with parmesan, and go back to the oven.
- Bake 1-2 extra minutes, do away with from the oven, and enjoy!
- You can typically locate the Hidden Valley Ranch dip packets inside the equal aisle as salad dressing. It’s typically on the pinnacle shelf, above the dressings.
- Source : https://tasteandsee.com/roasted-ranch-broccoli-recipe/