- 3 tsp. White vinegar
- 1 tsp. Balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. Lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Honey
- ⅛ tsp. Turmeric
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- ⅔ cup clean cilantro, kind of chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 green onions, more or less chopped
- ½ Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup bitter cream
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 green onion, more or less chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup cilantro, more or less chopped
- 1 avocado
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 sheet of puff pastry (I used Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets from 17.Three oz1.1 lbs. Pkg. Which has sheets but I handiest used one), thawed out overnight in fridge
- 1½ company-ripe avocados, cubed ½ inch
- 2 med. Tomatoes, seeded, cored and diced ½ inch
- ½ med. Purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1⅓ cups shredded Italian Five Cheese combo
- Combine all components in a food processor until throughly mixed.
- Combine all elements in a meals processor until throughly combined. You may also need to stop the food processor and scrape the edges to blend all components nicely.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Roll out puff pastry on a floured floor ¼” thick (it does not ought to be flawlessly spherical). Pierce the puff pasty with a fork to prevent bubbling and switch to a parchment lined baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread the pizza pesto evenly over the puff pasty and sprinkle with cheese. Bake inside the oven for 10 minutes or till golden crisp around the edges.
- Remove the puff pasty from the oven and vicinity the prepared tomatoes, purple onions, and avocado on pinnacle.
- Drizzle with Avocado Sauce as a whole lot or as little as you want and experience!
- The substances listed are for one pizza, besides for Pizza Pesto and Avocado Sauce, which yields enough for a second pizza. Double up the pizza topping elements to make a second pizza and use the second one sheet of puff pasty.
- Source : http://www.littlebroken.com/2014/04/15/skinny-avocado-pizza/