This Thai Peanut Sauce Spaghetti Squash is perfect for spaghetti lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- 1 can 14 ounces coconut milk
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar *
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce Tamari to make gluten-free or fish sauce for non-vegans
- 2 tablespoons white or apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
Preheat oven to 350 F. Half the squash and scoop out the seeds.
Drizzle inside with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place spaghetti squash cut side down on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes.
When spaghetti squash is done roasting, take it out from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Then, using a fork, scrape out the spaghetti squash strands. If your squash is very moist, you might have to place the strands in a colander and pat with paper towel.
With a small sharp knife cut the spaghetti squash in half widthwise. Use a spoon or small knife to remove the seeds.
Pour 1 cup of water into your Instant Pot. Add a trivet and place the 2 spaghetti squash halves on the trivet. Orientation doesn't matter too much, but I always do cut side up.
Close the lid and turn the valve to sealing. Select the 'Manual' setting and adjust to 10 minutes.
Once the pressure cook cycle has finished, turn the valve to venting to quick release the pressure.
get full instructions : leelalicious.com
#spaghetti squash recipes#spaghetti recipes#spaghetti squash#spaghetti sauce#spaghetti