For the blueberry topping
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- half cup actual butter margarine or imitation butter might not work
- 2 cups blueberries fresh or frozenFor the Cake
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- half teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/four cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- half cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup whole milk 1%, 2%, cashew, or almond milk may be used
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F.
- Grease a 8 or 9-inch springform pan with stable vegetable shortening or non-stick baking spray.
- I also want to line the lowest with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup melted butter in bottom of the pan. Evenly sprinkle 1 cup brown sugar over the butter. Finally, frivolously spread the blueberries over the brown sugar.
- In a bowl, integrate flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set apart.
- In the bowl of a mixer integrate oil and sugar on low velocity.
- Add vanilla and eggs. Blend.
- Slowly mix inside the flour mixture alternating with the Greek yogurt and milk.
- Spoon the batter into the organized pan and easy pinnacle.
- Bake for forty five to 50 minutes at 350 levels F.
- Test cake by putting a timber pick into the center of cake. The cake is carried out while it comes out easy or with dry crumbs.
- Cool on a cord rack. After 5 mins, run a thin knife around the cake edge and loosen the springform ring.
- Store within the refrigerator up to five days.
- Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.Com All pics and content are copyright covered. Please do no longer use my photographs with out prior permission that consists of copying the aspect listing or complete recipe and posting inside the remarks on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please certainly hyperlink back to this put up for the recipe.
- Source : https://www.callmepmc.com/homemade-blueberry-upside-down-cake/