Honey Sesame Sauce:
- 1/4 cup hen inventory or water
- 1/four cup soy sauce I use decreased sodium
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crimson pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Chicken Lunch Bowls:
- 3/four cup raw rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups broccoli chopped into small pieces
- three cups snap peas cut into small portions
- 2 massive fowl breasts cut into small portions
- salt & pepper
- purple pepper flakes elective
- sesame seeds garnish
- Shake together all honey sesame sauce elements and set aside.
- Cook rice in line with bundle commands. Divide among 4 garage bins.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add broccoli and snap peas. Cook for five or so minutes, till brilliant green and gentle. Add to the rice within the storage containers.
- Add extra olive oil if vital. Add the bird to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, and crimson pepper flakes (if preferred). Cook for 7 or so mins, till cooked through.
- Add the sauce to the pan and simmer for 2 minutes, till thickened.
- Add the chook to the lunch bins and drizzle with sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds if preferred.
- Store inside the fridge for as much as four days. Reheat to serve.
- * If you are searching out ways to lighten this recipe up, try halving the sauce or swap part of the rice for cauliflower rice
- This recipe is mildly highly spiced. Feel unfastened to reduce or pass over the red pepper flakes for a much less/non-spicy model.
- Source : https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/honey-sesame-chicken-lunch-bowls/