This tasty zucchini-based noodle is also healthy. Zucchini is washed, thinly sliced to resemble thin noodles. Mix with other herbs in a bowl, while preparing a frying pan to start sautéing Zucchini. Zucchini noodles are sauteed with spices provided. By sautéing, Zucchini feels lighter and the texture is not lost.
Zucchini is a type of vegetable from Italy, although many people call it a Japanese cucumber, which is similar in shape to a cucumber. Zucchini also has more than a third of daily vitamin C and about 10 percent of the five additional vitamins and minerals for the body. There are many dishes made using zucchini ingredients, one of which is zucchini vegetable noodles called zoodles, which are suitable for summer.
It’s easy to make it too, no special equipment is needed, you can use a vegetable peeler to cut the noodles quickly in just minutes and be perfectly shaped.
below, I give a recipe and some sample images, I hope you are inspired.
How to Make Noodle Zucchini Recipes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or to taste (optional)
- 4 zucchini sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ouncpackage sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 2 ounces prosciutto chopped
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce or as desired
- 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir pine nuts until fragrant and toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Slice zucchini into noodle-shaped strands using a spiralizing device.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms, asparagus, and prosciutto until vegetables are tender and prosciutto is slightly crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir Alfredo sauce, peas, and zucchini into vegetable-prosciutto mixture; toss gently and simmer over low heat until sauce is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Mix tomatoes into zucchini mixture and remove skillet from heat.
- Ladle zucchini mixture into bowls and season with white pepper and nutmeg. Sprinkle basil and pine nuts over each.