It is very important to cook pasta in the Pasta Recipe Cheese. This is a term used by Italians to describe perfectly cooked pasta. Soft but firm, with a few bites. When you bite the pasta and look at the center, there should be no white left, but there must be shade to blur in the middle of the strand.
super simple dishes for Pasta with Garlic and Cheese is almost not a recipe! It’s like a deco pesto, using parsley instead of basil.
Of course, you can use basil if you want. I would not recommend using oregano or thyme in this amount because it will only flood the dish. But lots of delicious basil.
You can use a combination of all four types of cheese. We have suggested several provolones, cheddar, pecorino cheese and asiago. But you can easily replace it with parmesan, mozzarella, Colby or monetary jack.
You want to try and balance the cream cheese with something stronger. This will ensure the sauce is truly cheese.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
How To Make Pasta Recipes Cheese
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 onion minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound processed cheese food
- 1/4 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pound shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare the elbow macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Stir in the flour until a cream colored paste forms. Then pour in the milk and stir constantly until this comes to a hard boil, then stir for 1 more minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- When the macaroni is cooked, spread 1/2 of it into the bottom of a lightly greased 9×13-inch baking dish. Then layer 1/2 of the grated onion, 1/2 of the salt and pepper and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Repeat this one more time: macaroni, onion, salt and pepper and cheeses, and then pour the reserved white sauce over all. Top off with small pats of butter to taste.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.