Ice cream cake is ice cream in the form of a cake with a layer of sponge cake or crushed cake in between. The popular form is a three-layer cake, with a layer of ice cream between two layers of cake.
I always make my sister’s birthday cake and I like experimenting at this time of year. I like to use this time to make the cake I want to make. Last year, I made Strawberry Lavender Cake and I like it. However, this year I’m not sure what I want to make. I asked my close friends and finally gave me so many great ideas. Ala’s advice about ice cream cakes made me happy because I had never made an ice cream cake before, so I decided to make one for my birthday !! incidentally my sister called a few days later and said she wanted an ice cream cake for a birthday celebration with us so it was impossible to say no.
below I give you an ice crea cake recipe and you can make it at home with your family, and I show you some examples of ice cream cake images. hope you are inspired.
Ice Cream Cake for Birthday
- 24 vanilla ice cream sandwiches unwrapped
- 2 8 ounccontainers whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®, thawed
- 1 (12 ouncjar hot fudge ice cream topping warmed
- 1 (12 ouncjar caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or to taste
- Arrange a layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9×13-inch dish; top with a layer of whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping. Repeat layering with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping, ending with a top layer of whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover dish with aluminum foil and freeze until set, at least 30 minutes.