love to bake pies and this one is definately a keeper, the only thing I did diferently, and I could probably have done without, is I added one more tbls of jello. This is a great light pie!! Thanks for the recipe.
This will make you want to pick the strawberries yourself.
Imposible Fresh Strawberry Pie III
- 1 9 inch pie crust, baked
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 pints strawberries cleaned and stemmed
- 2 cups whipping cream optional
- Combine sugar, gelatin, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan. Stir in boiling water. Boil mixture for 3 minutes over high heat, stirring constantly. Cool completely.
- Arrange whole strawberries in pastry shell. Pour gelatin mixture over berries. Chill before serving. Top with whipped cream.
#pie recipes easy#pie recipes savory#pie recipes videos#pie recipes easy 3 ingredients#apple pie recipes#chocolate pie recipes#pumpkin pie recipes