Skip to content
- 5 Slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1/four Cup mayo
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- four-6 boneless hen breasts, trimmed of excess fats (If thick, flatten a chunk with mallet)
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 8 Ounce bundle cream cheese, softened
- four-6 fresh jalapeno peppers, finely chopped (seeds and ribs removed)
- cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook bacon to crispy, set apart.
- Season chicken breasts with a bit salt and pepper and cook over medium-high heat both in the same pan you used for the bacon (pour off all however 1 Tablespoon of grease) or use a special skillet and upload approximately a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Depending on the size of the breasts, cook dinner each aspect three-4 minutes, or till juices run clear.
- While hen is cooking, cast off seeds/ribs from jalapenos. Chop peppers finely.
- Once hen is performed, flow to plate and set aside.
- Add chopped jalapenos to pan and saute in short. Turn off warmness.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, a little salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder.
- Add cheddar and parmesan cheeses (I reserve a bit for topping before baking), sauteed jalapenos, crumbled bacon.
- Place bird lower back into skillet (or different ovenproof dish), top with cream cheese mixture, sprinkle a little additional cheddar and parmesan if desired.
- Bake in oven till nicely heated (approximately 20 mins).