One of our favorite go-to, quick to whip up keto snacks are these Parmesan Crisps! We like to have a container filled with them in our fridge in case we are feeling snacky, but don’t want the guilt. At only 1.5 net carbs for four crisps you really can’t beat that. Personally, I like to dip them in sour cream or guacamole to give me the real chip feel. I dare you to give it a try!
Keto low carb Parmesan Cheese Crisps
This Keto Parmesan Cheese Crisps is perfect for low carb lover . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
Calories: 162 kcal
- 8tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2slices Provolone Cheese
- 1medium Jalapeno
- On a baking mat or parchment paper make eight 1tbsp mounds of Parmesan cheese an inch apart form one another.
- Slice up the jalapeno as thin or thick as you like, lay them on a baking sheet and bake them for 5 minutes at 425 degree Fahrenheit.
- Once the jalapenos are out of the oven and have cooled lay each one onto a mound of Parmesan slightly pressing it down.
- Split each provolone slice into 4 pieces for a total of 8 and lay each piece on top of the jalapeno and Parmesan.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 9 minutes.
get more informations please visit the source www.ketoconnect.net