Kicky Steak Strips with Rice II
This Kicky Steak Strips with Rice II is perfect for Steak lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 pound top sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium container, mix Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Place steak strips in the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Place rice and water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and cook 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic, and cook until tender. Season with pepper. Place steak into the saucepan and cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side, to desired doneness. Discard remaining marinade. Serve over the cooked rice.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#steak recipes#steak recipes in oven#steak recipes pan seared#sirloin steak recipes#steak recipes videos#ribeye steak recipes