KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS
This KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS is perfect for chicken lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 pound 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup low sodium or gluten-free soy sauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds plus more for topping
- 2 thinly sliced scallions white and green parts
Place the chicken breasts, 1 at a time, in a Ziploc bag. Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness, about ½ inch thick, being careful not to puncture the bag.
In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, apple sauce, onion, sesame oil, ginger, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes, if using and sesame seeds. Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and transfer the remainder to the Ziploc bag with the chicken. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour.
Over medium-high heat, grill the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes or until it no longer sticks to the grill. Turn the chicken, spoon the reserved ¼ cup of marinade over each breast and grill an addition 2 to 3 minutes.