1 c lemon Greek yogurt
2/3 c undeniable Greek yogurt
2 T honey
1 t vanilla
1 ¼ c blueberries sparkling
- Combine yogurts, honey and vanilla in a massive bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Add in blueberries and blend until integrated.
- Place cupcake liners in 12 normal-sized cupcake cavities. Fill each with equal amounts of the yogurt mixture.
- Freeze Greek yogurt bites for at the least 4 hours before serving.
- Let frozen Greek yogurt bites sit down at room temperature for 1-2 minutes earlier than putting off from the pan and liners.
- If you’ve got any problem eliminating the bites, run a little lukewarm water on the bottom of the tray. Enjoy!
*For vegan, definitely use dairy-loose regular and lemon yogurt.
Source : https://www.evolvingtable.com/lemon-blueberry-frozen-greek-yogurt-bites/