- five Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/four Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- half of Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 half Cup Swerve or your sweetener choice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Extract (or fresh lemon)
- 16 Ounces 1/three Less Fat Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 ranges
- In a mixing bowl, integrate 2 eggs, melted coconut oil, half cup swerve, floor cinnamon, almond flour, salt, and baking powder together. Add more melted coconut oil if it’s too dry.
- Add the crust mixture to a baking pan, and use your arms to press it down. Bake for 20 minutes at 325 tiers.
- (I used a nine X 13 sized pan, however I wish I could have used a bigger one.)
- While the crust is baking, prepare the lemon cheesecake aggregate.
- In an electric aggregate, blend the cream cheese, lemon, vanilla, 1 cup swerve, and 3 eggs.
- Remove the crust from the oven and unfold the cream cheese mixture over the pinnacle. Sprinkle lemon zest on top in case you used sparkling lemons.
- Bake forty five mins.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours till firm.
- Cut into 24 portions!
Calories 165, 5g carbs, 3g fiber, 2g sugar, & eight g protein!
Source : http://simplytaralynn.com/2015/06/01/19350/