LOADED BAKED POTATO SALAD
This LOADED BAKED POTATO SALAD is perfect for salad rrecipe . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 8 medium Potatoes
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup miracle whip you can use mayo... but I really don't like that stuff
- 12 pieces of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch of green onions chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
Wash and cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces (I left the peel on). Cover with water and boil until fork tender. It will take about 20 minutes. Check them at 10 minutes and ever few minutes after that. You don't want them overcooked or they will become mushy.
Drain and rinse with cool water. Drain again. Put them in a large separate bowl and place them in the fridge.
Mix the miracle whip and sour cream together in a small bowl. Add to the cooled potatoes, green onions, 3/4 of the crumbled bacon and 1 cup of cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
Top with the other cup of shredded cheese and bacon and serve!