Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust
This Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust is perfect for Cauliflower Lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
Calories: 84 kcal
- 1small to medium sized head of cauliflower – should yield 2 to 3 cups once processed
- 1/4cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon basil or rosemary minced or dry
- 1/2teaspoon oregano minced or dry
- 1cup marinara sauce
- 1-2cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Remove the stems from the cauliflower and cut into chunks, Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse it until it resembles the texture of rice. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a cheese grater or chop it very finely.
- Microwave the processed cauliflower uncovered in a microwave safe bowl for approximately 4-5 minutes on high. Remove it from the microwave and allow it to cool for at least 4-5 minutes (trust me don’t rush this step!). After the cauliflower is slightly cooled, place it in a kitchen towel and squeeze all the liquid out of it. Be sure to squeeze as much liquid as humanly possible.
- Combine the cooked cauliflower, egg, garlic, cheese, and seasonings. Stir until a dough texture forms. Spread the cauliflower mixture out onto lightly greased parchment paper or a pizza pan in the shape of a pizza crust.
Get Full Instructions gimmedelicious.com