For the cauliflower base:
- 1 medium head cauliflower (4-5 cups cauliflower rice)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt and pepper
For the pot pie filling:
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/four cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup frozen mixed greens
- 8 oz.Cooked hen, diced
- 1 tbs onion powder
- half tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbs cornstarch + 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 ranges F. Add the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until you obtain a rice-like consistency. Transfer cauliflower “rice” to a bowl and microwave for five minutes. Set aside and permit cauliflower to chill for approx 10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice to a cheesecloth and squeeze out as tons of the juice from the cauliflower as viable. If you don’t, the bases may additionally become soggy. (The key right here is to clearly get as a great deal of that juice out as you could. Once you have done a spherical with the cheesecloth. Repeat with every other dry cheesecloth to make certain you’ve got eliminated a majority of the liquid. I managed to get 1 half of cups of cauliflower juice).
- Add the dried cauliflower rice to a bowl with the egg, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Using your fingers, integrate all the ingredients thoroughly. Spray a big muffin pan or four ramekins and lightly press the cauliflower combination to the edges, growing a cauliflower bowl. Bake for 20-25 mins or till the facilities are dry and the edges are golden brown.
- While the cauliflower bases are inside the oven, spray a medium saucepan with cooking spray and saute the diced onion on high heat until slightly gentle. Reduce heat to medium and add the hen broth, almond milk, blended veggies, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Stir and cover for approx 5-eight mins or until frozen greens are tender.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water to make a slurry and add to the sauce with the cooked fowl. Stir within the cornstarch mixture and boom heat to high and cook dinner till sauce starts to boil. Remove from warmness.
- Fill each cauliflower base with the pot pie filling and serve!