- half pound quick cut pasta which include Barilla Plus Farfalle
- 1 jar prepared alfredo sauce
- 2/three cup milk
- 2 half of cups grated cheddar cheese divided
- 2 cans water packed tuna
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- salt & pepper to flavor
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Bring massive pot of water to boil. Cut cauliflower into small bite sized florets. Once water comes to rolling boil, salt water and stir in pasta.
- Cook three minutes after which pour in cauliflower pieces. Cook till pasta is al dente and cauliflower is tender. Drain and set aside. In same pot over medium heat, saute onion in olive oil till soft, 5 mins. Sprinkle in salt and pepper.
- Pour in alfredo sauce. Pour milk into jar of alfredo sauce, replace lid and shake to cast off any extra. Uncap and pour into pot. Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese into sauce and stir till cheese has melted and sauce is smooth. Pour in cooked pasta, cauliflower and frozen peas. Stir until the whole lot is properly combined and lined in sauce.
- Splash in a bit milk if sauce appears to thick. Smooth the top and sprinkle with last half cup cheese. Remove from warmth and cover to soften cheese OR stick pot underneath warm broiler for 1-2 minutes or till cheese is brown and bubbly. Serve hot.