- 2 half cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/four tsp salt
- three/4 cup chopped pecans elective
- half cup pumpkin puree
- 2 big eggs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 tsp Rodelle Pumpkin Spice Extract OR 1 half of tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/four tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a massive bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, melted butter and pumpkin spice extract (or pumpkin spice) and stir until dough comes collectively.
- Turn out onto prepared baking sheet and pat right into a rectangle approximately 1 inch thick (approximately 6 by means of eight inches in size). With a pointy knife, cut rectangle into 6 even squares, and then cut every rectangular into two triangles.
- Gently raise scones and spread them across the baking sheet in order that they aren’t touching. Bake 23 mins, or until company to touch and lightly browned.
- Remove and allow cool on pan.
- For the glaze, whisk collectively powdered sweetener, cream and cinnamon until easy. Drizzle over cooled scones and permit set 10 mins.
Source : https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/pumpkin-scones-with-cinnamon-glaze-low-carb-and-gluten-free/