- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/three cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp butter softened
- half cup granulated Swerve Sweetener
- three massive eggs room temperature
- three/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia extract
- half of cup unsweetened almond milk
- 8 oz.Cream cheese softened
- 1/four cup granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 1 big egg
- half of tsp vanilla extract
- 1/four tsp liquid stevia extract
- 1 ½ cup fresh raspberries rinsed and dried
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9-inch rectangular baking pan (you may also use an 8×8 pan, but you’ll need to bake the cake for longer).
- For the cake batter, combine almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- In a big bowl, beat butter with granulated sweetener until well combined. Beat in eggs, almond extract and stevia extract.
- Beat in half of almond flour mixture, then beat in almond milk. Beat in remaining almond flour aggregate till mixed. Scrape down sides of bowl and beaters as needed. Set aside even as making the filling.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese with granulated sweetener until easy. Beat in egg, vanilla extract and stevia extract till nicely mixed.
- To assemble the cake, spread about two thirds of the batter in organized baking pan, smoothing the top with a knife or an offset spatula.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over batter in pan and sprinkle with raspberries. Dot the ultimate batter over the filling in small spoonfuls, permitting some of the filling to peek through. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake 35 to forty minutes, or till top is mild golden brown and filling is just set. Remove and let cool completely, then transfer to fridge to kick back for at least 1 hour.
- Keep refrigerated until served.
Serves 12. Each serving has 10.Fifty eight g of carbs and five.14 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = five.44 g.
Food energy: 277kcal
Saturated fatty acids: eight.84g
Total fat: 22.45g
Calories from fats: 202
Total nutritional fiber: 5.14g