This A Low-Carb Skillet Brownie That Is Deliciously Gooey is perfect for brownies lover. It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 5 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener or other granulated erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips optional
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and lightly grease a 6-inch ovenproof skillet (you can also use a 6-inch casserole dish).
In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener and baking powder.
Stir in the water, oil or melted butter, egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
Pour batter into prepared skillet and sprinkle with chocolate chips, if using.
Bake 13 to 16 minutes, or until puffed but not quite set. The brownie should jiggle a bit in the center when shaken.
Remove and top with lightly sweetened whipped cream or your favorite low-carb ice cream. Serve immediately.